Friday, March 4, 2011

Kara's post

Hooray for the first set of CRT's being done! I can't wait to get my 5th graders back in the gym!

Emotions- 2, Journals-0

With the carnival and having kids in and out of the gym so much this last week I haven't done a whole lot of TIC work. From my observations, the retest of the PECentral Challenge went really well! I had a lot of kids who were super motivated to earn a pin! They worked hard and came in before and after school to practice the skills. My "mini lessons" (thanks Aaron for the idea!) have been going really well for the warm-ups. The kids have complained a little about running so much but when it comes time for the PBD and the Presidential Fitness Test, they will be happy they got so much practice in! The data we worked with the last time we met looks pretty good...I am trying to decide how many graphs to use with my data. I want to put it all together first and then I will share it with you all and get your input.

Other than that, not much for my TIC project! I can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing!

Kara

1 comment:

  1. I would agree for CRTs being almost over. I think it throws everyone off, not just the students.

    ReplyDelete